Saturday, July 5, 2014

NYC + Absence

{instagram}
Happy 5th of July everyone! I'm currently writing this from my hotel room in New York City. I'm so excited to be here! There were some delays and flying issues, so my sister and I arrived a day late (boo) and unfortunately, are separated from our check-in luggage. Fingers crossed it arrives at the hotel today! Sadly that means that I'm in NYC without the shoes I specifically bought for this trip, half my wardrobe, and my toiletries. At least my aunt, who drove up here from Raleigh, brought everything I could need.

I apologize for my (serious) lack of posts lately. I've been crazy busy with work and my new job at J.Crew ;) I'll be updating you all on that soon! I promise. But for now, I'm off to celebrate New York and discover some fun shopping.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.