Monday, July 21, 2014

Tabletop Garden










Let me be real for a moment - I love plants. For years I have found comfort in tending to little plants, picking fruits and vegetables from the garden, and finding fun (and healthy) ways to incorporate fresh foods into my diet. It's so fun to take care of something and really see the progression in its growth. Since this blog is about celebrating all aspects of my life, I thought it would be nice to share some photos I snapped of my tabletop garden the other day. Though we have other plants growing in our yard (tomatoes, blueberries, cherries, plus many flowers and shrubs), these are the ones I'm growing myself. I have cilantro, beans, basil, and a cute little succulent. Eventually they will be translated into the ground (specifically the beans!), but for now, I present my tabletop garden

Do you have a fun little hobby of your own? Do you garden?
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.