Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Easy Summer Leg (and Butt) Workout

Prioritizing time to workout can be a real struggle for me. Between work, blogging, my internship, and spending time with my family, friends, and boyfriend, it can be hard! Thankfully I've put together some exercises that can be done almost anywhere (maybe not while shopping...) that focus on your legs and booty. I find myself always doing it - squats while bowling water for pasta, donkey kicks while watching tv. The possibilities are (almost) endless! Here's that little routine!


Easy Summer Leg Workout Routine


  • 25 squats
  • 30 donkey kicks per leg
  • 30 fire hydrants per leg
  • 30 leg lifts (while standing) per leg
  • 30 side leg lifts (while standing) per leg
  • 20 calf raises
Repeat 1-2 times!

Obviously this leg routine can be adapted to fit your own comfort and ability needs. Calf raises are perfect for that extra time you might have in the shower or while you brush your teeth! It's simple and super easy.

Do you have any go-to workout routines?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.