Saturday, November 23, 2013

20 Fun Facts About Me!



  1. I live in Washington state and never plan on permanently living anywhere else.
  2. I work at Hollister Co. in the mall.
  3. Pigs and cats are my two favorite animals.
  4. I'm half Irish, a quarter Chinese, and a quarter Filipino.
  5. I'm a Anthropology/Biology major.
  6. I taught sex ed in high schools as a guest speaker my junior and senior years of high school.
  7. I want to move to North Carolina for a couple of years.
  8. I've been to more countries than states.
  9. I have my library card number memorized.
  10. This winter I will be celebrating my 4th Christmas and 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend.
  11. I have 2 amazing nephews and 1 step-niece who I love.
  12. I've been a vegetarian for the past 8 years.
  13. I hope to minor in journalism and possibly work for a magazine between university and graduate school.
  14. I'm a May baby.
  15. I've never owned a cell phone without breaking it.
  16. My hair is naturally super straight.
  17. I played an instrument (bass clarinet!) for 7 years.
  18. I've never broken a pain or sprained a muscle.
  19. I've also never played a sport, ever, in my life (not even soccer as a little girl!)
  20. I am totally into the Sims - it's my favorite video game ever.
I hope you had fun learning a few fun facts about me! Let me know if you do this, too, so I can read it and get to know you!

Cheers!



6 comments:

  1. :) I love this post that's been going around! And that's aww that's awesome I hope you have an great anniversary with your boyfriend.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! I work at HCo too, I think you're the first blogger I've found who also works there!
    Happy Anniversary to you and your boyfriend!!
    xo Amy | amyvnorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You work at HCo?! Crazy! I'm getting ready for #HotFriday (seriously AnF? haha), I work a total of 18 hours! So crazy. And thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. I'm also a sims player, it's great to know that someone in the blog world shares my love for the game too!
    -Maya Corbyn
    corbynandcotheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun game! I'm glad you love it as much as I do!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.