Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Peppy for Peplum






Today I "posed" for a girl in my building so she could build her photography portfolio! I'm by no means a model, or even a natural in front of the camera, but it was fun and I was glad to help her out! Here are a few of the better ones!
Outfit details: Peplum Top - Soprano (similar)  ||  Cable Knit Cardigan - Hollister (similar)  ||  Skinny Jeans - Forever 21  ||  Leopard Flats - Steve Madden (similar)  ||  Statement Necklace - Baublebar (similar)
I'm still a total peplum top fan - a lot of fashion bloggers seem to think otherwise! The tops look so flattering on all body types and this one I picked up from Nordstrom Rack last year is so comfy!

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE peplum! This shade of blue looks fantastic on you. I've been on the hunt for a great peplum shirt for over a year now, and I finally found one that actually works with my short upper body, so I bought both a black and a red version!

    Sarah,
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I bet a black peplum top is perfect, especially for the up and coming holiday season!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color combo! The white nicely offsets the royal blue, and the necklace is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures! Love the bold blue on you.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.