Monday, November 4, 2013

Sunday Funday

Happy Sunday (evening) everyone! I've decided to start out this week by listing a handful of things I am excited for this week. Sundays are always a drag and my least favorite day of the week, but I'm trying to be positive and make the best out of what I have.


  1. Turning in my sociology paper! Sociology is hands down my favorite course this quarter and I'm excited to do what I can to improve my okay grade in the class. The course is really interesting and I'm hoping that I do well on this paper.
  2. Newly Roommate Trivia game. My dorm room is doing this game to see which sets of roommates know each other best! My roommate and I are really close and were friends before dorming together, so we already know so much about each other. I'm sure we're going to rock it.
  3. Having a three day weekend for Veterans Day. It will be nice not needing to come back to school on Sunday and being able to spend one Sunday truly relaxing.
  4. Warm Cookie Night. It might just be me, but warm chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven sound amazing to me. Every Tuesday, our dining hall has Warm Cookie Night - a night of delicious cookies. S delicious!
  5. Working on my transfer application. I've already starting my essays for my transfer application to another university, even though it's not due until February 15th! I really want it to be the best it can be, so I'm getting a head start and putting some serious work into it.
They may seem a little funky, but those are the bigger things I'm excited for! I hope everyone has a wonderful week and that it goes by quickly!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.