Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Giving Thanks Edition

It's never too early to give thanks, right? Here are some of the things I'm extremely grateful for this year.

1. Making a great group of friends at college, and becoming closer to my roommate Lindsey!







2. But getting to keep the amazing friends I have back home (and my lovely boyfriend in the city).  








3. Having an amazing family (despite how mad or frustrated we get with each other)






4. Having the opportunity to further my education and attend a university right out of high school.


5. Living in a dorm room where I was able to buy almost everything I own in it myself.




 Thanksgiving is a nice reminder to be thankful for the every day things we have and get to experience. I hope you all have something to be thankful for this holiday, and every other day of the year.

Cheers!



2 comments:

  1. what i didnt see this, i love that pic of us??? also your new college guy friends are kinda hot. love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of COURSE you're on here because I love you so much. And yes I know (winky face)

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.