Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Wish List


As the holiday season gets closer and closer (what? Thanksgiving hasn't even passed yet!) I've been thinking a lot about what kinds of things I'd like this year! This year I'm not really expecting a lot of gifts. I'm in much more of a giving state this year, and hope to give amazing gifts to my loved ones! These are a few things I hope to save up for myself, or use holiday gifted money to purchase them! 
I'm really inspired by faux fur vests: they are so chic but relaxed! And this Kate Spade bag in this light blush is the perfect go-to bag. I've also thought a lot about saving up for an iPad mini! Right now it's just an idea - what do you think?

1  ||  2  ||  3 ||  4  ||  5  ||  6

Cheers to the holiday season! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your wishlist! And I love the ipad mini its perfect!! :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And do you have it?! They're so cute and small!

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.