Monday, November 4, 2013

Cute School Supplies

One of my favorite part of going back to and being in school is school supply shopping! Something about school and office supplies makes me really excited, happy, and motivated. This year I decided to buy some cute items, to keep me in the positive mood I felt in the beginning of the year.

My monogram didn't turn out as nice - or even - as I wanted, but it's still cute!


Printing your own monogrammed stationary is so easy!


These pens came in a pack of two from the $1 section in Target! These are each from separate pairs, I couldn't resist buying two sets.

This binder is one of my favorite things I purchased for school this year. Two of my textbooks came in loose paper format, meaning I needed a three-ring binder to put them in! I bought this one for 50 cents from Walgreens, a week after classes started! I slapped my pink monogram sticker on and boom! Inexpensive, cute, lasting preppy binder!

This is my drawer (it's been slightly updated) with tape, both washi and clear, scissors, markers, pens, paper clips, notecards, and staples! The plastic bins I also bought from the $1 section at Target. Perfect for organizing my desk!

Something about cute school supplies just makes using them a little more fun. I'm a sucker for bright colors, fun patterns, and all things girly. What can I say?

Cheers!

1 comment:

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.