Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday Shoes-Day!

About a month ago I was browsing around at ROSS and came across these beauties! I had been looking at a very similar pair of oxfords from Aldo but never ended up purchasing them. Luckily, ROSS had a pair of Madden Girl ones on sale for $15.99! They're a little big around the ankle, but I think they're so adorable and the perfect shoe to slip on when wearing skinnies or a skirt!
(The price sticker didn't come fully off - oh well!)






I love the darker color and the cute detailing! Unfortunately I couldn't find any Steve Madden or Madden Girl oxfords online that resembled these (although this pair is close), but here are some other cute styles of oxford shoes!
Forever 21 Cut Outs  ||  Charlotte Russe Laser Cut Flats  ||  Topshop Houndstooth Lace Ups

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful Tuesday Shoes-Day!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I think those shoes are so cute, they would look great with skinny jeans!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are adorable! I've been looking for a pair like those. They can be worn so many ways--so girly!

    xx,
    Katelyn

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.