Friday, November 22, 2013

Back to Europe

Two summers ago, the summer of 2012 before my senior year of high school, I was given the opportunity to travel for a month through Europe. The program was led by a teacher, who is also a close friend's dad, and another teacher at our "sister school" who have been taking groups of high school students to Europe for the past 20 or so years. I was lucky enough to go with my best friend and a handful of other close friends. Lately, I've been very "homesick" for traveling and being in Europe during the summer months. I always consider going back but realistically, I won't be able to afford it for a couple of years. These were some of my favorite places and photos from my trip! Beware - there are a LOT of photos!



Munich, Germany - the gang!

Munich, Germany

Nuremberg, Germany

Prague, Czech Republic

Prague, Czech Republic

Prague, Czech Republic

Prague, Czech Republic - getting crazy


Prague, Czech Republic - my current roommate and I!

Prague, Czech Republic - best pastry I've ever had, but still have no idea what it is!

Prague, Czech Republic

Murren, Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - climbing the Shilthorn!

Murren, Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - view from the Shilthorn!

Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy - view walking to the water!

Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy


Little town in France (location unknown)

Edinburgh, Scotland

Edinburgh, Scotland - most pierced woman in the world!
I hope you liked reminiscing with me as much as I did. It's always nice to go back and remember such nice memories like this. I hope to travel more some day with people I love and experience new cultures. Here's to traveling!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got yourself a case of wanderlust! I have a perpetual case of wanderlust that it seems only Europe can cure. I find that looking at photos of past adventures helps a lot, and yours are lovely!

    Sarah,
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I definitely do have a case of wanderlust. I miss traveling!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.