Monday, November 4, 2013

Winter in SoCal

I am a bit biased when it comes to shopping for clothing - I am a sucker for things girly, inexpensive, good quality, and cute! I am also a sucker for the Abercrombie company, mostly because I've worked there for over a year. I'm currently employed at Hollister Co., but am taking fall quarter off with the exceptions of Black Friday and winter break. As I was browsing the site, I fell in love with some pieces (I couldn't tell you how much I've spent there) and had to share!

This vest I have been eyeing for months. It's also currently 50% off! So if you're in need of a cute puffer vest for inexpensive, check it out!

This plaid I am just in love with. I saw one of my coworkers wearing it when I popped in to say hello and knew I had to have it! This is definitely the first item I'm purchasing for my Christmas work uniform. The navy and red look so great together!



I also really love this overlay trend - the simplicity of it is so cute! The shorts are a little too cold for this winter, but I think they're just too cute! Especially the reddish color with the gold-bronze floral pattern. The khaki ones are nice and subtle, which is perfect for carefree warm days. The jeggings are a little risky, but still so cute. 
Again with the gold overlay! This skirt is perfect for New Year's Eve - I plan on going all out this year with an exciting look! So excited.

Like I said, I'm very biased. I love Hollister Co. and I hope you all enjoyed this post! Let me know what items you're eyeing this winter.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.