Monday, November 11, 2013

The Magic of Tea Tree Oil

I've never been a person big into essential oils. I've actually never owned any! But about two months ago, I went to a local piercer and not my nose pierced! It was exciting and I'm in love with it, but a couple weeks later, a little bump appeared beside the piercing. The little bump turned out to be a piercing cyst, that can develop on and around piercings! I didn't know what to do, but luckily there are hundreds of people on my university campus that have nose piercings who all suggested tea tree oil. I went to a local vitamin store and purchased a small bottle (vial?) of Organic Doctor Tea Tree Oil. I dabbed a little on my nose twice each day and within two weeks, the cyst was completely gone! Thankfully, that's only one of the many miracles tea tree oil is capable of.

You can use tea tree oil to:

  • treat acne
  • keep air fresh
  • help with asthma
  • treat canker and cold sores
  • help with bug bites
  • treat dandruff
  • help with lice
  • create a mouthwash
  • treat warts
  • prevent infection with tattoos and piercings
There are many more uses, but these just stuck out to me! Tea tree oil is the perfect oil to have sitting around the house, as it is anti-bacterial and really great for you! 



Let me know what other useful oils are great to have around! I hope you all have a great week.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I love tea tree oil I have used it for numerous things over the years! Great post :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tea tree oil, it can be used for so many different things! Great post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone.I will love to tell every body how my HPV status changed to negative,all thanks to Doctor muthuka, and am now a living witness of it and i think its a shame on me if i don’t share this lovely story with other people infected with this deadly virus,HPV has been ongoing in my family… i lost my husband to HPV, left with me my only daughter, and it is so much pain i have not been able to get over. One day a friend introduced me to a native medical practitioner in Africa. i had a job there to execute so i took time to check out on him.i showed him all my test results. i was already diagnosed with HPV and it was already taking its tone on me. i had spent thousands of dollars so i decided to try him.I was on his dosage for 3 weeks, although i didn’t believe in it, i was just trying it out of frustration, and after 2 weeks, i went for new test and you wont believe that 5 different doctors confirmed it that am negative..it was like a dream, i never believe it has cure..am now negative..i don’t know how to thank this man, i just want to help others in any way i can..have joined many forums and have posted this testimonies and a lot of people has mailed and called this man on phone and after 2 months they all confirmed negative.there’s a native cure for HPV and all with the help of this man,about 49 people have been confirmed negative through me,and they sent mails to thank me after they have been confirmed negative,,this man is real..don’t miss this chance,,HPV is a deadly virus,,get rid of it now. please Email this Good and God sent Man on,drmuthukaherbalhome@gmail.com you can add him on whats-app and also call him on his call phone +2347036143964

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.