Friday, November 15, 2013

Falling into Winter

Winter style is amazing, since it's so much dressier than fall! Sequins, both bright and deep reds, and jewels can make any girl feel worth a million dollars (or more!) These are some pieces that are inspiring my winter style.








Jeffery Campbell Flats  ||  J.Crew Skirt (no longer online)  ||  Dark Blue Trench Jacket  ||  J.Crew Ponte Top  ||  Pleated Skirt (not available online)  ||  Dorothy Perkins Maroon Dress (not available online)  ||  Kate Spade Coreen Cupcake Skirt

Let me know what trends you're looking forward to this winter!

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I absolutely love the winter clothes you chose! They are all so perfect, this is why I love winter :)))

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't agree more on why I love winter :)

      Delete
  2. Love that skirt! I totally have a thing for sparkles this winter! I can't get enough of anything glittery or sequined! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I! It's perfect for this season :)

      Delete
  3. love the skirts

    http://livefree-diepretty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.