Sunday, November 24, 2013

Falling for Autumn

I've never been a person to like the fall or winter seasons. In the PNW where I live, it's just too cold for me and I hate being in all this rain! But, for some unknown reason, I've had a change of heart this year. I am actually enjoying this autumn. I love seeing all the trees turn colors and lose their leaves. I've enjoyed walking through the crisp, cold air and bundling up to stay warm! It's been a good fall - hopefully this love for it will stick for years to come. Here are a few photos I've snapped recently that have made me appreciate fall in the PNW.










Cheers to turning a new leaf! 

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are absolutely breathtaking!!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.