Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Little Sparkle

one  ||  two  ||  three  ||  four

one  ||  two  ||  three
It's no secret to anyone that BaubleBar has some of the most beautiful jewelry. How beautiful is this mini pavé links strand necklace? With affordable prices, it's impossible not to get your hands on a couple of items. While browsing the site, I found a handful of items I fell absolutely in love with. All the earrings they have right now are incredible, and you can always count on finding a head turning statement necklace. 

Where are your favorite places to buy jewelry?

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Baublebar has such lovely goodies. The necklace with the blue stones is perfection!

    -Lindsey & Amanda
    Oh Buoy Boston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baublebar! Great picks!
    Cara
    southern-and-savvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all of these! My favorite place to buy jewelry is probably Forever 21 and different thrift stores. Thrift stores are great because you can get quality pieces for a low prices. Forever 21 has fun, trendy articles of jewelry for cheap prices as well.

    XO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever 21 has really great pieces! I haven't thought to visit thrift stores for jewelry. I'll keep that in mind!

      Delete
  4. I love BaubleBar for jewelry! They have the most stunning statement necklaces. I love all of your picks above.

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.