Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Snow Fall









Jacket (similar) - Hollister  ||  Shirt - Old Navy  ||  Scarf - Forever21 (similar)  ||  Leggings - Garage  ||  Socks - Steve Madden (similar)  ||  Rain Boots - Hunter

Washington was blessed to have half a foot(ish) of snow this past weekend! Though it didn't snow south of where I go to school, the snow on my campus was plentiful. It was fun to play around in. I haven't played in snow in so long! A bunch of friends and I ventured outside to throw snowballs, take photos, and have fun. It was great! I don't own any snow gear, so I stuck with my traditional "cold weather go-to" pieces. It was hard to keep my eyes open in these photos and when the wind was blowing in my direction! Thankfully we still had a few good shots.

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Love your red jacket! Looks like you got a good amount of snow to have fun in!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, we got about half a foot. It was crazy (for us)!

      Delete
  2. I miss the snow so much! It looks like you're having a ton of fun!
    -Marissa
    marissameleedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It doesn't snow a ton here so it was nice to have a little time to play in it!

      Delete
  3. Looks like fun! We always have snow, but no one ever gets excited for it!
    Cara
    southern-and-savvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We rarely get snow so it becomes a big deal here! Thank you!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.