Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Spring Fever

Recently I have been introduced to the wonderful world of Polyvore. Today while searching around, I found a few pieces (all well out of my price range) that I fell in love with. They all say spring to me: the colors, the prints, the cuts. I realized while compiling this post how similar some of the items are - the colors in the jumpsuit, bag, and shorts are all the same! I thought I would share my favorite pieces. When will spring be here?

Jumpsuit  ||  Shorts  ||  Bag  ||  Heels  ||  Jacket

Cheers! Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. That Phillip Lim bag is PERFECT! I've never seen one in those colors! Love it!
    -Marissa
    marissameleedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful?! I'm really into that color right now!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this color! The short + the bag are everything.
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are absolutely perfect. I am having spring fever, it needs to get here quicker!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does! I'm done with the rain and cold weather. I want to wear shorts!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.