Thursday, February 27, 2014

Looks I Love: Larissa's Kiss





Inspired by the famous Larissa Loughton of the Carrie Diaries: always wild, full of color, and true to the 80s. Larissa is everything I wish I could be when it comes to fashion. She's brave, wild, young, and chic, while still being mature, strong, and put together. Though many trends from the 80s are long gone, many looks are making their way back into today's "it" look. I love statement + slouchy pants. These leopard print ones are amazing (did I mention they're more than 50% off?) and are too perfect with this Alexander McQueen blazer. Larissa will always be a fashion inspiration of mine!



What fictional characters do you gain inspiration from?



Cheers!

2 comments:

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.