Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Funday: Liebster Award!

I'm very excited to say that I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! I love these posts; they're so fun and it's always great to learn new things about bloggers! A huge thank you to Ali from in bloom for the nomination!


Rules for the Liebster Award:

1. List 11 random facts about yourself

2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has asked

3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers

4. Let those bloggers know you nominated them

5. No tag backs



11 Random Facts
1. My favorite animals are pigs and cats.
2. I taught birth control methods while in high school.
3. I have my library card number memorized.
4. I work at Hollister as a "model" (I just fold clothes, ha!).
5. I don't like spearmint gum but sometimes I'll chew it anyway.
6. I have a treble clef tattoo on my upper back between my shoulder blades.
7. I almost always have my nails painted while I'm at school.
8. Eight is my favorite number to physically write out.
9. I've been a vegetarian for 8 years now.
10. I am Filipino, Chinese, and Irish (I don't look Asian at all, but I'm half!).
11. I have two nephews and one step-niece.


Ali's Questions

1. What's your biggest pet peeve? When people don't say thank you for simple things, like holding the door open for them!
2. What's your favorite online boutique? I think Tobi... I don't do a lot of online shopping though.
3. Why did you start blogging? It always seemed so fun to me - I love looking at blogs myself and thought I should try it out! It's also a nice positive outlet for myself.
4. The one thing you can't live without? Tim's Cascade JalapeƱo chips! (Greatest chips ever - yay for being Washington local!)
5. Do you write in cursive or print? A mix; I write very loopy and don't pick up my pen very often between letters!
6. Do you have a bucket list? What's on it? I do! Graduating university, visiting North Carolina, going back to Europe, adopting a dog from a shelter, live in Seattle, attend a concert at the Gorge, plus many more!
7. Favorite app? Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. What can I say, I'm a teenage girl!
8. Favorite beauty product? Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse foundation and their Line/Lash stiletto line! (I featured these in a blog post!)
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? (classic) Getting married to a handsome man (Chris?), living in Seattle, still blogging, and having a career I love.
10. Have you ever finished a Pinterest project successfully? Which ones? Which one was your favorite? I have! I've done a lot of canvas art like this - I'll make a post soon!
11. If you could pick one thing to be extraordinarily talented at, what would it be? Singing! Very original, right? I crazy envy those with beautiful singing voices - you can sing anywhere, anytime, without anything!


Who I'm Nominating:
Neidelyn @ Get Up & Dress Up
Shannon @ Prep Avenue
Rebecca @ life with rMe
Frannie @ The Blonde Prep
Catherine and Julie @ The Preppy Sisters
Alicia @ river city chic


My Questions
1. What are you looking forward to the most in 2014?
2. What do you do to de-stress?
3. Is there a certain drink you always order out at dinner?
4. Any favorite breakfast foods?
5. What's your go-to fashion necessity? A purse, shoes, a necklace?
6. What's your favorite print of all time? (Any print, from chevron or stripes, to even a specific one like a Lilly print!)
7. Who in your family are you most like, and how?
8. Must have hair product?
9. Who is your blogging inspiration, and why?
10. How did you and your best friend become friends?
11. Do you keep a private journal? If so, how often do you write in it?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.