Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Fives: Video Edition

I don't know what it is, but lately I've discovered a handful of incredible videos online. Between Tumblr, Facebook, and the blogging world, so many people are always sharing videos that are truly worth watching. I thought I would bring some of my favorites here today! Be good to yourself and take a little break to enjoy some great videos.

1 ||  This video really made me feel. This campaign, based in Thailand, has a goal to let every girl and woman out there know that she is beautiful: not just on the outside, but the inside, too. This specific video explores how different parenting can be for some, and to take a step back before judging a parent.



2  ||  This heartwarming video shows the amazing relationship that a boy, who has a very rare condition, builds with his three-legged dog. It really shows what unconditional love is, especially with man's best friend. Warning: it's terribly cute and may cause you to tear up.

3  ||  Who doesn't love Kid President? Last year during an event in Seattle I blew a kiss at him; he responded by blushing and nervously turning away! All of his videos are guaranteed to make you smile, but this one is a favorite. Share it with a mom you appreciate.

4  ||  J.Crew has some of the best YouTube videos. They're all short, sweet, and fun! This particular one, featuring pieces from their Crew Cuts collection, was too sweet and funny not to share. J.Crew + little kids = happiness. Can we please talk about the very literal boy in this? Too funny!

5  ||  My love for spoken word poetry sparked when I first discovered this video. Sarah Kay, a spoken word poet, has incredible rhythm and her poems have me completely immersed in my imagination. This one is my favorite of hers: If I Should Have a Daughter. Watch the video up to 3:40 - the rest is a presentation (which is also great, just long!).


Cheers! Have a fun and safe weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This was such a fun idea Connie! I absolutely love that J.Crew video featuring the CrewCuts kids. It's too cute!

    XO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! J.Crew has so many fun YouTube videos. You should definitely see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.