Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekly Goals #3

 {credit: shopthebar}

I am disappointed to say I didn't fulfill my goals of last week. Fortunately, I did get 9 hours of sleep one night, but that included being bored out of my mind + getting into bed at 10 pm (which is hard when you're in college!). I also did visit the gym this week, but only once. Oh well, there's always next week! This weeks goals:


{Visit the rec center twice this week to work out}

{Take new photos for my blog}


I've really been wanting to take new photos for my blog recently, but I keep putting it off! This week I really want to do them, and get some great quality photos done. Thankfully a friend who lives on my floor is a photographer! Yay!

{credit: Shanice Cameron}

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.