Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring Break Inspiration

Spring break is around the corner... What?! This year is my first year sharing a spring break with my boyfriend Chris, and I couldn't be more excited. We planned a trip to southern California, but we may end up taking a road trip to Nevada instead. It's still really up in the air, but thankfully we still have a month to plan. I'm ready to spend some quality time in the sun, swimming, and with Chris. A little vacation down south in the sun is exactly what I need.
Here are a few photos and pieces that are heavily influencing my style for the trip:

Pieces
scalloped top  ||  tortoise sunnies  ||  tote bag  ||  sandals (did you see my post?)  ||  coffee sunnies  ||  swimsuit top  ||  flats  ||  coral tank  ||  swimsuit top (on sale!)  ||  bracelet  ||  dress

Photos
{credit unknown}
{credit}

{credit}

{credit}

Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. I love that AE top, I used it in one of my posts too the other day! :) Have an awesome spring break! :)
    -Marissa
    marissameleedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sunglasses are my favorite! I'm looking for a pair!

    xo Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get some more for this spring/summer! They're so fun!

      Delete
  3. I wish that we made more of a big deal of Spring Break here in England - sadly our Easter break is usually spent revising for exams that are straight after!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That sounds not-so-fun, haha. I hope you get a little vacay soon!

      Delete
  4. I love all your pics! Those pictures are making me wish I was at the beach!! Unfortunately being on the quarter system...my spring break is basically now D:

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I'm on the quarter system and my spring break is the last full week of March! (The west definitely has different times than the east).

      Delete
  5. I love the scalloped top and flats! They're so summery! Regardless of where you go, it sounds like it's going to be a really fun trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really will be! I love the summer-vibes from them. I need sunshine!

      Delete
  6. Oh I'm so with you! I need some summer/spring weather to head my way! I'm sick of this cold! I just want to be in a swimsuit laying on the beach please!

    XO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I'm tired of rain and snow. Fingers crossed it comes soon!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.