Sunday, February 9, 2014

Delta Tau Delta Formal!

"If he's not DTD, he's not for me!"


 

Mondays are typically my (new) day where I post my weekly goals (seen here, here, and here), but today I'm just too excited to share some photos from my boyfriend Chris' fraternity formal this weekend! It was held in a beautiful bavarian town Leavenworth - it snowed while we had dinner and was such a magical night! I'm lucky that I'm so many of my closest friends attended and to have gotten to know so many of the other guys in the house so well. Even my best friend, Paul, is now a Delt! It was an amazing weekend - fraternity formals are the best!

My sequin dress - Tobi (similar here)
I ordered this dress last winter for 50% off - all new members receive 50% off their first order. How great is that? My dress was only $34!

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. You look super stunning! Love love love the dress! :)
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning , glad you had a fabulous time :)

    Rebcca Elizabeth
    xox
    EnglishPrepster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Her Campus. I have to comment on your dress because it's gorgeous! Where'd you get it?

    - Kerri
    http://kerriwaller.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at Tobi! The link is above :) thank you!

      Delete
  4. Aw Connie you look gorgeous! And you and your boyfriend are such a cute couple! I'm glad you had fun at your event!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.