Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dreaming of the Ocean


On a recent trip to the mall, Bath and Body works drew me in with their 2 for $25 3 Wick Candle sale! That's almost buy one get one free, and since I was on the hunt for a delicious smelling candle, it was perfect. Despite all the great scents, I decided on two: Caribbean Escape and Cheers to Capri Limoncello. Can't you tell I'm ready for a trip somewhere hot, on the water, and luxurious? They both smell amazing!


Caribbean Escape is definitely a fruity scent, with raspberry, melon, and coconut!


This Limoncello one is definitely a new favorite: it reminds me of eating lemon gelato while I backpacked through Europe! It's described as the perfect lemon candle: Limoncello, Sorrento lemons, cane sugar, and lemon zest! 


Plus, how cute is the lid to the Limoncello candle?!



I'm also in bed sick right now. I don't feel good at all, so I'm in bed doing my best to recovery before Saturday. This book, Mountains Beyond Mountains, that I'm reading for my public health class is actually really interesting and a great read. I'm thankful for blogging, this book, and my ultra soft blanket from TJ Maxx to keep me company on this cold, sick day.

Cheers! I hope you're all feeling better than I am!

10 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more details

    Emily
    {lifeinpearls.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these candles! Also super cute bedding :)

    Hope you are feeling better!

    AJ | TheAJMinute | @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are such great quality! I'm obsessed!
    I'll have to try that book out - looks like an interesting read!

    xo Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should - it's really interesting and eye opening!

      Delete
  4. Aw, feel better soon!! I'm sure those candles will help! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love candles, sadly we are not allowed to burn them living in a sorority house. However, I do love the Bath and Body Works plug in wall flowers! They smell really good and can also look cute!
    xoxo
    AnnMarie
    http://annmariebanasik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they plug ins work well?! I should get some!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.