Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Discovering Sandals

Sandals have always been a favorite of mine. They are the shoe that express what spring and summer are about: warm air, bright skies, blooming flowers, lounging with loved ones. While searching through Polyvore, I discovered a handful of favorites, all relatively inexpensive! The gold Gap ones are my favorite, but I will always have a (huge) soft spot in my heart for Gladiator sandals.
 1  ||  2
 3  ||  4
 5  ||  6
7  ||  8

Where do you buy your sandals?
Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. I love this post, those sandals from gap are so cute, I may have to pick them up. I normally get my sandals from target, and of course jack rogers. :)

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target has great ones! Jack Rogers are definitely growing on me, I just don't think I'll be able to afford a pair this year!

      Delete
  2. I just bought a super cute pair from Nordstrom! I really wanted the Jack Rogers, but my mom wasn't willing to splurge on them. I love the pair of sandals that I bought though! Nordstrom has super cute pairs!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Jack Rogers are pricey for sandals! I hope we get to see which ones you picked up! My Nordstrom (and the flagship very local to me) have really great options.

      Delete
  3. Love your picks! My favorite is definitely the first pair! I ca'n't believe they are from GAP. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be sandal weather soon!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the first ones, too! I think they're my favorite ones. Can't wait for warmer weather!

      Delete
  4. great post! I love the sandals that you chose, and I can't wait for the summer to be able to wear them!

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca
    -Krystin Tysire xo

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.