Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Fives

1. My best friend Gabi recently moved back (this month!) to the United States from New Zealand, where she's lived for the past two years. I'm so thankful to have her back, and she surprised me with these super cute journals and pens! The pens are really nice and smooth - the ink is dark, comes out easily, and they've become my new go-to pen during class. The brand, Kikki.K, has so many great items, from stationary, notebooks, pens, and calendars, to bags, organizers, and homewares. This Australian based company is definitely a new favorite of mine. You can find my notebooks and pens here.








2. I spend an awful lot of time at the beach this week. Washington has some really incredible cold, rocky beaches that are nice to visit when I need to de-stress. This beach is only a short drive from my campus and always has cute dogs running around. I brought my camera with me and decided to build some "rock towers" and snap a few photos!

3. Along with some beautiful beaches, Washington also has amazing sunsets. I took this one my phone (sorry for the quality) - it's breathtaking! This was taken during yet another day at the beach.

4. While browsing Reddit (I'm hooked!), I came across this old but still so cute photo of a bulldog and his little friend. Photos like this make my heart melt!

5. As every post in the blogging sphere suggests, I'm ready for winter to end and spring and summer to begin. Warm weather, fresh fruits, swimming. It all sounds amazing! This picture just screams summer to me - are pineapples going to be another huge trend this year? Let's hope so.

{link}
{link unknown}

Cheers to the weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Great pictures, the journals and pens are adorable! I hope you have a great weekend!

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I'm incredibly jealous a beach that beautiful is close to your campus. NY has pretty much everything else I could want, except for beautiful beaches. I constantly miss beach and of course summer!

    Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never live far from the beach, it's such a calming and fun place! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. That stationery is so cute! I look forward to these posts of yours every week - your photography in them is simply stunning!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stationary, and that is awesome that your friend is back! It is always great to be reunited with good friends :)
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I just found your blog, and I loveeee it! I'm a college freshman too :)

    I love those notebooks! I've been browsing that website for like 15 minutes now haha. I really like the journals they have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay, freshmen! The website has too many cute things - I can't not spend forever on it!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.