Monday, March 31, 2014

Campus Style Feature: Jordan







Where do you find your biggest style influences?
I'm not entirely sure what influences my style the most. I really like to try to reflect my personality through what I wear! I think I influence myself a lot just by picking out pieces that I feel reflect who I am. I often just see people around with outfits I really like, and I'll mimic them in hopes it looks as good on me as does on them, haha!

What are your go-to pieces?
My go-to pieces in the winter are always black jeans and my Steve Madden Troopa combat boots.When the weather is warm I have a purple sundress I always thrown on because it's cute, comfy, and easy! But if I had one go-to, I would choose my baggy black flannel with a tank: it's cozy and not too much to think about.

Do you have a favorite accessory?
Yes! My wood dangling earrings, as well as my sun ring.

Is there a specific type of item (ei. tops, skirts, jewelry) you focus on when you get dressed?
I think I focus on what I'm wearing on my bottom half, like my jeans or skirt. I feel that what you wear on your bottom determines your entire outfit!

What are you eyeing this spring/summer?
Ahh summer! I need a new pair of rainbow flip flops because I lost my old ones. I'm also really looking forward to finding some high waisted shorts and painting them with fabric paint. I love doing that!

Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love PacSun! I also really like Goodwill and Urban Exchange (local) or Buffalo Exchange! If I have money, going to Nordstrom for some quality clothes is nice, too!

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I love how comfy that outfit looks! :) I love me some Tie-Dye!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these campus style features. It's such a fun way to see different types of styles in the world. Great post Connie!

    XO, Kate // seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad people like them! Thanks Kate!

      Delete
  3. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    Best women Clothing and Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.