Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekly Goals #6

{credit}
Since I started posting my weekly goals, I've realized I'm much more motivated to achieve these small goals and make positive changes in my life. There's a sense of pride that comes with completing a goal and being able to look back and admire all the progress you've made. Baby steps are what count. Last weeks goals were priorities of mine, but shifting the idea of "school work" to "goals" changed my attitude towards my academics. I not only spent many hours studying for my exam, but I also finished my paper with many, many hours left to kill. My goals for this week are a little different from last.


{Visit the rec center twice this week}

{Try not to eat any sweets or junk food}


My public health class has opened my eyes to how important it is to be healthy. Of course, I knew that to begin with, but now I feel motivated and empowered to make a big change. I want a long, healthy life ahead of me! Starting young is key to that.

And of course, a nice little quote to kick the week off to a great start!

{credit unknown}
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.