Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekly Goals #7

{shayla lilian}
 It's now the end of the quarter. I have dead week this week and all three of my finals a week from today (which means I have 14 days for spring break, yay!). I am more than ready for this next week and one day to be over so I can curl up in my bed at home with my cats and relax. The last bit of a quarter (or semester, I'm sure) is always a struggle. It's hard to wake up in the morning knowing most of the day will be spend study. In cases like this, where I'm dreading my academics, I need to remind myself how thankful I am for the opportunity to be receiving a higher education.


{Dedicate 2 hours (at least) each day to each final - totaling 6 hours}

{Do yoga twice this week}


Studying is still a habit I'm working on. Fingers are crossed that these finals go well and my grades stay up where they are. Good luck to anyone going through dead week/finals - spring break is almost here!

{link unknown}
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.