Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Trend Watch: Distressed Denim

{photo used: a spoonful of style}
It's not a question whether distressed denim is coming back or not. Magazines, big label clothing, and fashion bloggers everywhere are sporting their favorite distressed jeans and pairing them with heels, booties, and sneakers. They're so versatile and chic! I need to grab a pair as soon as possible - they're going to be huge this spring, I can see it. Jade from A Spoonful of Style (see above photo) styles them in many of her posts, and makes them look so effortless yet put together. What's not to love about distressed denim?

Have you checked out Danielle from Just Dandy's Instagram? It's hands down my favorite - too many great photos!

1 (link unknown)  ||  2


3  ||  4

Here a few of my favorite styles:

What do you think about distressed denim?
Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Distressed boyfriend jeans are my absolute favorite right now!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try boyfriend jeans, I'm just a little nervous! I definitely love the look, though.

      Delete
  2. I saw some at Old Navy that are super cute and not too expensive, I'm definitely going to pick some up!
    -Marissa
    marissameleedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about Old Navy denim!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.