Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kendall & Kylie Jenner for Steve Madden

{via}

{via}

You caught me: I'm a fan of the Jenner sisters. I think they're fun, spunky, have a great sense of style, and their Instagrams (Kendall, Kylie) are perfect. I don't watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians (anymore), and don't read a lot about celebrities or celebrity gossip, but I like to keep these two on my radar every once in awhile. They have recently released their collaboration last month with Steve Madden to produce a shoe and handbag line! I was too excited when I saw their collection: the shoes are incredible, the bags have great vibes, and everything is affordable. What more could you ask for? I've put together my favorite items from their collection and promotional photos. Could these two be any more perfect?


{via}

{via}

 1  ||  2
3  ||  4
5  ||  6

{via}
Do you have any favorites from the collection?
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. As per the colors, the designs and the job she did within her body, was all while she as nude as it can be. She is Maitland Ward. Yes, we are watching her for a long time since she started being a queen of a lot heart through her acting in “The Bold & The Beautiful”. She showed her everything throughout the pics like always she likes to.

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.