Monday, March 17, 2014

Sunshine is Fine






Cardigan - Hollister (similar)  ||  Top - Soprano (similar)  ||  Jeggings - Hollister  ||  Booties - Steve Madden (similar)

The past couple of days have been incredible. The sun has been shining, the air has been warm, and I find myself anticipating spring break even more than I was before. I brought out my light wash jeggings and these booties to get myself in a mood to match the weather. These booties I don't get to wear very often (my campus isn't the place) so I whipped them out to wear them while enjoying the sunshine.

Has the sun come out yet where you are?
Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. love this, that purple is such a good color for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those booties! I think Target has something really similar recently!
    -Marissa
    marissameleedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this purple - it's so rich! It looks stunning on you!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are adorable! I think purple is for sure your color! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.