Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Campus Style Feature: Kate

{Kate}








Where do you find your biggest style influences? 
The people around me! Western students have killer style and I'm influenced every day.

What are your go-to pieces? 
Black vans (well, Target knock-offs), black socks and a skirt!

Do you have a favorite accessory? 
Feather or gold elk earrings.

Is there a specific type of item (ei. tops, skirts, jewelry) you focus on when you get dressed? 
Once I pick a top, I can find a skirt to go with it. My bottom half pretty much consists of skirts, ripped tights, black vans and black socks.

What are you eyeing this spring/summer? 
 Overalls (shorteralls?) High waisted shorts are my favorite, and big fan of wedge sandals.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Value Village, Goodwill, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, H&M, and my friend's closets hehe.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a fun idea Connie! I really enjoyed seeing a taste of the people on your campus and what their style is like!

    XO, Kate // seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! It's so fun to see where other people gather inspiration and how they put together outfits!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.