Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Break Florals








Dress - Hollister  ||  Cardigan - Hollister (similar)  ||  Sneakers - Target  ||  Bag - Coach (similar)  ||  Sunglasses - unknown (similar)

Happy Wednesday! My first day of spring break was spent with my boyfriend Chris at the beach. Beaches in the pacific northwest are absolutely beautiful, but not very warm. Luckily for us, Oregon was warm enough to wear a dress - but it was so windy! We needed to wear sunglasses while on the beach so we could avoid sand being blown into our eyes. I love spending time on the beaches along the west coast. Seaside is no exception! 
I bought this little dress from Hollister awhile ago for this trip. It's the perfect spring and summer dress! I thought wearing it with sneakers and a larger cardigan would be cute and a little sporty, which I'm loving right now. Stay tuned for more photos later this week from my trip!

Have a great rest of your week! Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Love this look! I'm actually talking about layering long sweaters over springy dresses for chilly weather on my blog today as well! Have a great spring break!

    Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have to go take a peep! You have a great one, too!

      Delete
  2. Happy Spring Break! I love the dress! :) I wish I was at the beach! So enjoy it for me too! :) (Btw I am following you on Blogloving now! I love your blog! :))

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow and your kind words! :)

      Delete
  3. You look super cute! I can't wait till warmer weather hits us so I could start wearing dresses like these!
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Neidelyn! I can't wait until it's an every day choice, either!

      Delete
  4. Maitland Ward (born Ashley Maitland Welkos; February 3, 1977) is an American actress. She is very well known for playing Rachel McGuire on the ABC original series Boy Meets World and Jessica Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful (is an American television soap opera created by William J. Bell and Lee Phillip Bell for CBS.

    ReplyDelete


  5. Banner Design Service is a focusing fact for any kinds of business institutions. Banner show your products identity which is provided by you. Manage your banner design service creatively by any professional designer to highlight your products. Creative banner grabs your customer’s attention.


    ReplyDelete
  6. We can resize the photo with the help of Adobe Photoshop Editing service. We make cropping, positioning and file size optimization for nearly all the images we process.By carrying out these processes in a line the images are 100% ready for final use. Image Cropping By saving images in the final format and with the right compression long loading time is ignored.If you are looking for the best Image resizing or cropping service Provider then contact us immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.