Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Fives


1  ||  It's dead week (ugh). This weekend will sadly been spend indoors (we've had such nice weather!) studying for my three exams, which are all on Monday. Thankfully I get to go home Monday evening, giving me 14 days of spring break! Wish me luck on these finals.


2  ||  My school has a ton of healthier options in different markets and cafes on campus. I picked up this Thai noodle salad - it was delicious! I love noodle salads. This one was a little spicy, but a perfect kick to start off my dead week!


3  ||  I attended a brunch at the end of February and received these flowers! They're still going strong and blooming on my window sill. I can't wait until the flowers everywhere start blooming!


4  ||  I'm too excited to share a post later this month about my work space. I love incorporating bright colors, cute patterns, and practical items into my spaces - my desk is no excuse!


5  ||  The current sunny (and almost warm) Washington weather has me yearning for summer. I took this photo last summer in Seattle. Succulents + summer = happy Connie.

Have a great and safe weekend! Happy spring break to those of you starting your vacations!
Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with exams! I love those pretty mechanical pencils.

    Xo
    http://www.style-wire.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power through! As soon as you're done with your exams it's Spring Break!

    Emily || emilyanddot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, I will! So thankful spring break follows these exams!

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your exams, Connie!
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.