Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Collaboration with Neidelyn of Get Up & Dress Up: Little Black Dress


I am too excited to share with you all this wonderful collab I've done with Neidelyn of Get Up & Dress Up! We've been planning and talking for weeks and today's finally the day of our three part collab. Today we bring you how we style the infamous little black dress. Make sure you check out Neidelyn's post - she's such a kind girl and a great blogger!

My Look





What I'm Wearing: 
Dress - H&M (similar)  ||  Cardigan - Hollister (similar)  ||  Shoes - Steve Madden (similar)  ||  Watch - Gruen II  ||  Bracelets - Wet Seal (similar)









Hope you enjoyed our first looks! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Both of these looks are so cute!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look, your black dress is so cute with the bow. And I love neidelyn's also, so pretty with the collar.

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.