Thursday, January 2, 2014

Colorful Couches

Moving into my own place isn't in my agenda for awhile now: I'm only 18, turning 19 in May, and I don't have a steady enough job to afford to live on my own! But I am a sucker for shopping for home items, looking at room and house inspiration on Pinterest (you can check out my "Home" board here!), and daydreaming about the day I get to decorate my own cozy place. 
One home trend I'm really loving is the concept of bright, colorful couches! They add so much color and really add personality to a space. Here are some of my favorite Pinterest finds!

{credit}






What home trends are you loving?
Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colorful couch trend, I would love to have one. I absolutely love the tartan trend going around in homes right now. Great post :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tartan is such a great pattern! Thanks for your feedback :)

      Delete
  2. I love all of these! My apartment is very coastal/nautical but I've been saying I want two apartments (yea right) so I can make one trendier/modern with fun patterns.

    ~ Joanie
    www.flonmymind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet the nautical look is so cute! I definitely want to incorporate fun patterns and bright colors in my own place some day.

      Delete
  3. I've been loving colorful couches lately too! Pinterest is totally hooking me towards them! I love the third picture, so fun! :)
    xo,
    N
    {http://getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is what inspired this post! I love how fun they are!

      Delete
  4. I love what you posted! Those interiors are absolutely perfect! I love Pinterest because it gives you amazing ideas. I'm only 16 so I won't be moving out for a few years, but I can't wait to get an apartment and decorate it to perfection!

    XOXO, Kate

    http://seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for the day moving out and into my own place comes! I'm so thankful for Pinterest and all the inspiration it has. I love decorating and personalizing spaces, so fun!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.