Sunday, January 5, 2014

Look for Less: Quilted Vest





Vest - Old Navy (see below)  ||  Shirt - J.Crew  ||  Leggings - Hollister

There's no doubt that quilted vests are in this season, just like they were last year. They're cute, warm, and so easy to style - what more could you ask for? Like every other girl, I have fallen deeply in love with the J.Crew Excursion Vest, but sadly, I can't purchase a $98 vest (it's $98 at my factory store!) as a broke college student without a steady job. So when I saw this vest from Old Navy for only $20 (only available in plus size online), I had to get it! I'm so glad I did. I love the navy + gold combo and the quilted pattern. I'm in love!
They may not be available for very much longer, so make sure you can get your hands on one of these before it's too late!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love quilted vests. -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that vest! It looks identical to the J.Crew field vest! Before reading the post I seriously thought it was!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.