Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Fives: Lilly Pulitzer Spring Favorites!

Spring is my favorite season of all. I love the light fabrics, the bright colors, and the transition into summer! The new spring collection from Lilly Pulitzer is exactly that: the perfect items for this spring! Here are my five favorite pieces from the collection:

Briella Fit & Flare Dress in Pool Blue Southern Charm  ||  Charlton Sheath Dress  in Pop Pink Barnard Boucle  ||  Eaton Shift Dress in Resort White In The Garden  ||  Colby Pintuck Top in Resort White Tybee Metallic Clip Dot  ||  Callahan Short in Pop Pink Southern Charm

Do you have any favorites from the collection?
Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. The Lilly spring collection has so many cute things! Great choices!
    xo, Scarlett
    http://thetrendychick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go to my Lilly store to see the new collection first hand! Love your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a local store! There's none in my state :( Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I am always a huge sucker for Lilly's Callahan shorts and this spring is no exception, they are just soo comfy.

    Rebecca Elizabeth
    xox
    EnglishPrepster

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.