Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Fives


 I am in love with this sweater I recently bought from Old Navy! It was on clearance and I was so excited to buy it. Outfit post coming soon!


Fred Meyer has saved me this winter. Whenever I'm in desperate need of some fresh fruit, I hop on over and buy little cups of fresh berries and sliced watermelon! I don't know many things better than that.


For the first time, I'm reading The Iliad for my Ancient Greek Literature class. I absolutely loved The Odyssey so I'm excited for this read! With a cup of green tea, what more could anyone ask for?! Have you read either?


My best friend bought this It's a 10 Leave in Product for Christmas. It's the greatest product I've ever used! It's not heavy, doesn't leave a weird scent lingering, and does wonders for dry, damaged, and even already healthy hair! 

The past week I've been pretty sick - getting an extremely high fever at night, feeling sore and cold all day, having a headache at all hours. It was terrible! I'm glad I'm back to my (relatively) healthy self. There's nothing like going through your day feeling your best!

Cheers! Have a great and safe weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a Classics major so I read the Iliad and Odyssey for my Ancient Greek Literature class this past term!! I love Homer!
    I hope you feel better soon Constance!
    xo Amy | amyvnorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for it! I haven't read the Odyssey since freshmen year in high school, so it's been 4 years. This will be a nice re-intro into Greek Literature!
      And thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love this list. And green tea has become my go to now. I hated it when I started off!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all did! It's definitely not a tea I used to grab when I had other options. It does grow on you, though!

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so cute! How did you make your header?!
    http://www.blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a Macbook but sadly I'm a poor college student, so I downloaded a program called Paintbrush (it's pretty much the equivalent to Paint on a PC) and I just used that! haha

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.