Monday, January 20, 2014

Goals of the Week #1

Mondays are about going back to class, going back to work, waking up early after a weekend, and having the Monday blues. I've never been a fan of Mondays, but this weekend my boyfriend and I came up with a solution to hopefully combatting the case of the Mondays. We decided that from this week and on, we're going to set a mutual goal, one we can achieve together. Since we attend different universities, we can't physically work towards our goals together, but having someone in a similar position to you with a similar goal is a great way to keep yourself accountable. Here are our first goals for this week!


{Do one thing outside of our comfort zones this week, stepping into our growth zones, but not our panic zones.}

{Visit the gym/school rec center at least once this week.}


It's important to remember that goals like this should be realistic and practical. Stepping out of my comfort zone once this week is realistic for me, not once every day. Same with working out: I've never been very athletic or fit, so making the goal of visiting the rec center once this week is a great start for me. Taking baby steps is the perfect path to success!




I hope you all have a great week! Do you have any tips to staying motivated and reaching goals?
Cheers! 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we practically did the same post! Great minds think alike ;) & I love the first quote!
    xo,
    N
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goals sound great!

    Emily
    lifeinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great motivation and goals, best of luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with all of these quotes! I love Pinterest for great motivation when I'm feeling a little uninspired!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is where I got all of these! It's the best place to go and find a variety of different motivating images!

      Delete
  6. It's important to remember that goals like this should be realistic and practical. Stepping out of my comfort zone once this week is realistic for me, not once every day. Same with working out: I've never been very athletic or fit, so making the goal of visiting the rec center once this week is a great start for me. Taking baby steps is the perfect path to success!
    fully stitched salwar suits wholesale ,
    wholesale salwar kameez catalogue with price ,

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.