Thursday, January 30, 2014

Collaboration with Neidelyn of Get Up & Dress Up: The Blazer

Today marks the 3rd and final day of my collab with Neidelyn! Make sure to check out our first two posts on styling a little black dress and a graphic sweater if you haven't already! Today we're styling the blazer. Blazers are such a nice piece to have and look great styled in so many different ways! 

My Look



What I'm Wearing:
Blazer - Forever21 (similar)  ||  Shirt - J.Crew (factory)  ||  Ankle Jeans - Forever21  ||  Flats - JCPenny (similar)







Make sure to head on over to Neidelyn's blog to find out all her outfit details!

6 comments:

  1. I love both of your looks, especially yours. The red blazer looks perfect, I need to get a red blazer! I love these collabs you have been doing lately, it's great to see other bloggers styles as well.

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Blazers are a great piece to have! And thank you, collabs are so fun!

      Delete
  2. Both looks are so cute! I love that yours is a bright color :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both looks! I have the shirt you're wearing, and that's a great way of styling it!
    Cara
    southern-and-savvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this shirt, I find myself going to grab it a lot!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.