Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Elie Saab is never one to disappoint. Looking at the Fall 2013 Haute Couture collection, I almost started drooling! These are my two favorite designs. You can view the entire collection here, thought nothing will ever beat his spring 2012 collection.


Yoga has really been on my mind lately. Since it's been awhile since I regularly did any, I found some great beginner yoga tutorials online to get me back into things. This routine from POPSUGAR has been my favorite yet!


I recently came across this (old) post by Taylor from the Little Blonde Book on Tumblr and fell in love with her red tights. I've been considering investing in a pair and channeling my inner Blair Waldorf. What do you think?



t+j Designs is having this amazing sale right now (items up to 80% off!). It's taking a lot of will power to not spend my entire bank account! These two are my favorite sale items:





A YouTuber I really like, SierraMarieMakeup, uploaded this video on cute and easy Valentine's day snacks! I can't wait for all the chocolate... 


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.