Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lace, Tights, and a Hoodie









Dress - Target (old, similar here and here)  ||  Sweatshirt - Ruehl (old, similar here)  ||  Vest - Old Navy (only available plus sized online) ||  Footless Tights - Fred Meyer  ||  Socks - H&M  ||  Shoes - Target

It's almost the weekend! I can raise my glass (of sparkling cider) to that! This week I really wanted to wear this cute lace shift dress again - it's been almost a year since the last time I put it on! I bought it over a year ago from Target and fell in love. Since it's still cloudy out and chilly out without a jacket, I decided to go a little "tomboyish" and pair the dress with a zip up sweatshirt, a vest, and my sneakers! It was very comfortable, practical, and kept me warm. I think I might try pairing two unexpected pieces together more often!

What unexpected items do you like pairing together? Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Your dress is so cute! Love the outfit!
    xo,
    N
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I love how you paired things that you wouldn't expect, but it looks great! I love to pair thick knit oversized sweaters under vests, and surprisingly it looks adorable. And seriously thanks so much for following me it means so much since your one of my favorite bloggers :)

    Julie,

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, you're so sweet!!! Oversized knit sweaters look great with everything!

      Delete
  3. I have the same vest and I am loving how you styled it!! I especially like how it matches the dress, but doesn't seem too matchy matchy because of the sweatshirt between them.

    Jenni
    thebeautifullittlefools.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Those shoes are super cute and you are so pretty!! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.