Monday, January 27, 2014

Goals of the Week #2

{credit: oh my deer}

I'm proud to say that last week I fulfilled my goals! I somewhat combined my two goals into one: on Thursday evening, I asked my roommate if she wanted to go to our school's recreational center. We did! Visiting the rec center was both out of my comfort zone and a goal of mine (I hope that's not considered cheating) so I got to tackle both goals at once. Here are my goals for this week:


{Visit the rec center twice this week}

{Get at least 8.5-9 hours of sleep three times this week}


I have an awful habit of not getting enough sleep during the week, and oversleeping on the weekends. Part of a healthy lifestyle includes healthy sleeping habits! I've read that 8.5-9 hours of sleep a night is what's recommended and will help people, especially students, retain information easier. Here's to more sleep and more sweat!


Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool that you do weekly goals..I might try and do that...maybe haha
    I have more like school year goals to accomplish before school is out.(:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really helpful and fun! And it's a great way to keep yourself accountable. You should make a list, too! Thank you!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.