Monday, January 6, 2014

Preppy Girl Tag

What's your definition of preppy? Very clean cut, put together, and mature!
What's your all time favorite brand?  J.Crew! Though I don't own that many J.Crew pieces.
What is your favorite Lilly print? I have a few (oops!) - Gimme Some Leg, You Gotta Regetta, Get Nauti, and Fancy Fest (that was a lot!)
Favorite preppy YouTuber? Sarahbelle93x, of course! She introduced me into the "preppy lifestyle."
Jack Rogers or Sperrys? I'm not a huge fan of either, but I also haven't ever owned either. Maybe if I get/wear a pair, I might change my mind! I love Sperrys on guys, though ;)
Jeans or Khakis? I'm a huge jeans girl! Especially burgundy jeans!
Duck Boots, Riding Boots or Hunters? I am obsessed with my Hunters! Though I do love riding boots too!
Navy or Black? I'm extremely into navy right now, but I could never reject black!
On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love J.Crew? There's a scale for this? 10 of course!
Favorite Ralph Lauren clothing item? I only own two Ralph Lauren clothing items - but my vintage oversized cardigan that my older brother owned.
Pearls or bows? I love bows, but I never seem to wear them. I love my (fake) pearl earrings though!

A special thanks to Kate at Seersucker + Stripes for tagging me to do this! I love tags, they're so fun and a great way to get to know other bloggers.

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. I love tags too! Sarahbelle93x is one of my YouTube favorites as well.
    Noel | classyincolorado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, I love this tag! And I love sarahbelle93x as well, she was also one of my inspirations to start my "preppy" lifestyle!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answers Constance! So glad I tagged you!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.