Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dorm Room Bedding








Comforter - Kate Spade*  ||  Sheets + Pillow Sham - Tommy Hilfiger*  ||  Throw Blanket - Domain  ||  Navy Pillowcase - Tommy Hilfiger*  ||  Chevron Throw Pillow - mom made  ||  Pink Throw Pillow - unknown  ||  Navy Throw Pillow - Value Village
Creating a special space for yourself in your dorm room is really important. In my case, it's my bed! A personalized bed can really draw an entire room together, especially in small spaces, such as a dorm room. My roommate and I recently rearranged our room, but it's currently set up in an awkward way. We're going to change that! In the mean time, here's my current bedding! I have two comforters and two sets of sheets, so this features only one of two! 

*I purchased my sheets and comforters at TJ Maxx and ROSS so unfortunately they are no longer available online except for eBay and Amazon. I highly suggest looking at TJ Maxx and ROSS first for designer bedding - I bought my Kate Spade comforter for $40, my Tommy Hilfiger comforter for $25, and two sets of Tommy Hilfiger sheets for $20 each! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.