Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Fives: Hair Inspiration Edition

After yesterday's post, I'm sensing a hair trend here... Recently I've been lacking inspiration for my hair. Mine is naturally pin straight, so all I do is wash, apply product, comb, and I'm out the door! Cutting my hair has also been on my mind lately. I'm considering chopping it off to an inch or so below my shoulders... Ideas?! I fear I'll regret it if I do, but hey, hair grows back. Here are some of my favorite (messy) hair inspiration photos I collected from Pinterest!


{credit



Where do you get our hair inspiration?

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! I absolutely love the last hair pic, so beautiful!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally cut your hair! Short hair is so in right now, after Karlie Kloss did it. I'm actually thinking of going short myself!
    xo,
    N
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karlie Kloss is perfect. I didn't even think of her as inspiration! Short hair is definitely trending. I'm just so scared!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.