Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Funday: Trendy Stationary





{"C" Initial Notecards + Envelopes - Marshalls (brand unknown)  ||  "HI!" Metallic Cards + Envelopes, "HELLO" Patterned Cards + Envelopes, "thank you" Cards + Envelopes, Scalloped Cards + Envelopes (also came with orange cards) - all from Target  ||  Polka Dot Pen - Target}
I am a sucker for cute cards and stationary. I can't resist! Writing little notes to my loved ones, to do lists, and little reminders bring me joy. Is that odd? Here are some of my favorite cards I've collected over the past couple of months. This is the best part: they're all so inexpensive!




I store some, but not all, of my cards in this cute pink chevron box I bought (I also believe from Target!) awhile ago. It's too cute! Filled with a cup of random pens, monogrammed envelopes, and my newest initial notecards, this box brightens up my desk with a nice pop of color and cheeriness. 

Are you a stationary sucker, too? Where do you like to buy your cards?

Cheers! Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I'm a huge fan of Sugar Paper!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! They are seriously the cutest things ever! Especially the first one! I don't usually buy stationary, but if I see some cute ones as Target, I'll usually snag them! Great post!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target is great because you can buy such cute cards and other stationary in the $1 section! The first is my favorite. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love all your trendy stationary! I have the hello notecards from target and I absolutely love them. Thanks for sharing, this is great since I love sending fanmail to my favorite actresses and actors!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute! Target is so great for greeting cards!

      Delete
  4. These are adorable! Especially the "C" ones!

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.